Brochures for most of these available on arrival in your Guest Information Folder
- “ Jilliby State Conservation Area” is only about a kilometre further down Forest Road for some serious exercise. “ The Great North Walk” can be accessed from Forest Road or more directly, Greta Road..
- Golf is about 15mins drive to “Mangrove Mountain Memorial Club” or “The Springs Golf Club” Peats Ridge 20 mins drive.
- Horse Riding 7 minutes down to Yarramalong “Springfield Trails”10mins. drive or “ Glenworth Valley” Horse Riding and adventure activities 30 mins drive.
- Visit “ Australian Walkabout Park and Sanctuary” Calga, have a guided tour with a ranger to be instructed about bush tucker and medicines and their uses .
- “ Australian Reptile Park” native animals and venom milking of snakes and spiders / instructive talks, 35 mins drive towards Gosford.
- “Slab Furniture” Rod Murray custom table maker, Peats Ridge Village
- “Fakarwee Moto Adventures” go for the ride of a lifetime on tour with back up Vehicles, on your own motorbike or hire a bike .
- “St. Barnabas” historic church built mid 1800’s from locally sawn timber. Lined with local cedar, original cemetery , 7 mins drive.
- “Convict Trail” historic road works ,step back in time, north Kulnura, Bucketty.
- Visit historic “Alison Homestead” original pioneering homestead , Wyong.
- Vineyards and wine tasting - Wollombi about 45 mins to the Hunter Valley about 70mins. Visit “ Hunter Valley Gardens”. Let us put you in touch with Tour Companies specialising in guided tours, wine, cheese, olive, chocolate tasting to keep you safe on the roads. "Coast N Away Tours" for a small boutique tour company.
- “Hunter Wine Helicopters” operate out of Cessnock Airport.
- "St. Albans" is a great place to visit for its history and delicious Hotel counter lunch - enroute visit historic “Convict Trail”.
- Retail therapy," Tuggerah Westfield Shopping Centre” and Greater Union Cinema Complex 30 mins drive. “Erina Fair”, largest shopping centre on the coast including Hoyts Cinemas, ice skating etc.45 mins.
- “Mingara Recreation Club” boasts adventure golf, indoor pool complex, gym, restaurants etc 35 minutes drive on the way to the beach.
- Local Central Coast Beaches are about 40mins drive.
- Visit The Entrance in time for the “Pelican Feeding” at 3.30pm daily.
- “Microlight Adventures” can be booked ahead Ph. 0404 808 853 Somersby Airfield, qualified instructor, scenic 40 min flights.
- Gosford Regional Art Gallery, beautiful Japanese Gardens & Caroline Bay Restaurant 40 mins. Drive.
- Paintball 5 minutes in Kulnura , “ Paintball Place”
- "Koolang Observatory" making astronomy available to the general public.
- If you fancy a Farm Tour, ask Ron about taking the two of you for a ride on his Chariot.